We are looking for a GIS Solutions Developer for the City of Ottawa with a Security Clearance Level of Reliability.
1.Project Experience (maximum 30 points)
Respondents should describe the project experience of the Resource with three relevant projects of similar scope and magnitude, successfully undertaken in the previous five years. Each project example should demonstrate the Resource’s project experience relevant to the Terms of Reference as outlined in Annex A.
Respondents should complete the form provided as Appendix 1 – Project Description Forms (tables 3-5), to describe the Resource’s project experience. Respondents should use one form for each project experience description.
The City will only evaluate three examples. Ten points will be assigned to each of the three requested project samples. If more than three project examples are provided, only the first three will be evaluated.
2.Relevant Experience (maximum 30 points)
Respondents should describe the relevant experience of the Resource relevant to the Terms of Reference as outlined in Annex A.
Respondents should complete the form provided as Appendix 2 – Relevant Experience Form (tables 6), to describe the Resource’s relevant experience.
The Resource should demonstrate:
- Three years’ experience with Esri ArcGIS and/or ArcPro software, including use of the software for editing, processing and maintaining
- One years’ experience with Esri’s ArcGIS Desktop Software Development Kit (SDK). for Microsoft .NET and/or using Esri’s ArcPro Software Development Kit (SDK) for Microsoft .NET. (References: https://developers.arcgis.com/documentation/core-concepts/apis-sdks-apps/ ;and http://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/sdk/ )
- Experience working with Esri geodatabases (SDE) 10.5/10.6/10.7 databases within Oracle, including updating feature classes, loading data and setting up Esri data
- Experience configuring or coding business or data integrity rules in Esri ArcPro; using Attribute Rules, Contingent Values, and Arcade
- Experience authoring data manipulation scripts or procedures using SQL and PL/SQL with database tools such as Oracle SQL
- Experience authoring data manipulation scripts or procedures using Python (ArcPy) with ArcGIS tools such ArcGIS Desktop or ArcPro. Including experience with the creation of geoprocessing functions within ArcGIS Toolboxes.
- Experience designing, configuring, and customizing Esri Web AppBuilder applications; including both in developing and configuring English and French user interactions and functionality
- Experience with Web Accessible development, as per WCAG 2.0 standards – https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/ Note: City of Ottawa currently targets WCAG 2.0 (AA) compliance for Public facing browser-based user interface solutions.
- Experience implementing user access and controls for interacting with data; preferably using Esri, Oracle and Services oriented
- Experience with ArcGIS Enterprise (Portal) to support the implementation of ArcPro Add-Ins and the administration of user access control (groups).
- Experience with ArcGIS Workflow Manager (10.3.1 or higher) as part of the solution.Experience with Issue, bug tracking and agile project/backlog tools (Note ITS- GIS Unit currently uses Jira – https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira; and Microsoft Office 365 Planner https://products.office.com/en-ca/business/task- management-software
- Experience using Microsoft Office 365, including SharePoint
- Experience working with municipal addressing data and property information and/or municipal road centerline or segment
- Experience performing or facilitating change management within operational ITS context (i.e. using ITIL Practices, such as Change Notices) and with software or data user
- One year’s experience performing Source Control of authored scripts or codeNote: City of Ottawa Geospatial (GIS) Solutions teams uses Azure DevOps and Visual Studio Code for Source Control.
- Experience developing and/or configuring applications in both English and French user interfaces and functionality. Should be able to understand, adjust, and verify translation of text within the application.